Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Eagle has landed! -We are beginning to frame

Apparently all the thrashing about with Sketchup and the help and encouragement of my LJ friends has born fruit.



I was able to get a lumber package together and get it out to the house yesterday.
My itinerant framer showed up today and when I got home had a great surprise for me.



Apart from several small glitches it appears we are level and square and ready tomorrow to insulate and run the flooring.
The crew managed to disconnect my cable line again which has been spliced twice since we started so I have covered it with a cement sidewalk block and crossed my fingers.
We should be nearing the roof tomorrow and I have yet to run down windows and a door. I will be a busy little man for the next few days.

I have about 100 things on my list and I hope to cross off about 5 or them tomorrow.
Cheers
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment