Thursday, January 6, 2011

The building progresses and sketch up is harnessed

I have now a deep loathing for Sketchup.
I managed to get a representation of my requirements by starting at 4:30 Am today and working the sketch up product to get a couple of renderings That my new framer can follow.
This guy seems reasonable and we should be on the site by Monday and done his part by Friday.
You can't imagine the number of tiny stickies that crop up doing a job like this. It might as well be an apartment block.
At any rate to keep you posted, this is the reference that we will be using to shoot for a the finished shed.





The pictures make the shop look rather small but you must realize that the walls are at 10 feet tall rather than the traditional 8 foot and the roof is above that. It will give me room to swing a timber and at the same time allow for some lumber storage.


bob

No comments:

Post a Comment